Job Search Support
Strategic Planning Session
Start your search off right with a 60-minute consultation to formulate an effective job search plan, customized to your particular needs. Together we’ll:
- Clarify your target market (geographic and industry preferences).
- Decide on a suitable salary range.
- Discuss the demographics and culture of your ideal companies.
- Develop your “30-second sales pitch/introduction.”
- Identify online and local resources to help you.
- Begin generating a list of company’s you might target.
The fee for this 60-minute consultation with a written summary of what we discussed is $225.
Job Search Coaching
An effective job search combines a variety of approaches, each offering a different ROI. Often we rely on the advice of family, friends, and colleague or what worked for us in the past.
Most job seekers do not know how to effectively structure their time, and as a result, spend the most amount of time on activities that net the fewest results. Furthermore, by having little (if any) formal training surrounding these activities, they tend to use outdated or ineffective methods without even realizing it. As a result, job seekers become frustrated, it takes longer to land a job, and suddenly desperation and paranoia set in.
With strategic job search coaching, you’ll optimize your search activities and net quicker results so you can get back to doing what you do best. Coaching is billed at $150/hour.
You may also purchase a 60-day package for $225, which includes:
- Telephone chats of 15 minutes or less.
- Emails – you to me – to address specific questions and issues that surface during your job search.
- Emails – me to you – to ensure you remain accountable for following through on tasks.
- A maximum of two hours over a 2-month period (a $300 value).
Recruiter Distribution Services
Recruiters are always on the lookout for talent that can help them meet the staffing needs of their client companies. This service provides you with a customized email campaign to recruiters based on your industry, geographical area, company size, occupation, and desired salary, and includes:
- Preparation of a brief letter of introduction to accompany your resume.
- Letter of introduction and resume emailed directly to the inbox of hundreds of recruiters, nationwide (this distribution will appear to have come from your own personal email account.)
- A spreadsheet listing where your resume was sent, including names and contact information, so you can follow up.
This service is subcontracted to a colleague who has access to the most up-to-date database of recruiters available. Rates vary.