Why choose Norine as your career transition partner?
Norine Dagliano brings 30+ years of experience in the career services and job search arena to the task of helping you find your next job. She takes a “holistic” approach to helping you meet your career and job search needs, because no matter how good your resume looks and reads, it will never open doors if you don’t know how to use it. When you work with ekm Inspirations you get more than a resume. Norine will help you get the right message in front of the right employers and provide you with the confidence that comes with preparation.
- Committed to a customized and personal approach to working with every client … no “cookie cutter” résumés or “one size fits all” approach to services.
- Counted among the small percentage of resume writers to have earned the prestigious Nationally Certified Resume Writer (NCRW) and Nationally Certified Online Profile Expert (NCOPE) credentials.
- Active member of the National Résumé Writers’ Association (NRWA), including a seat on the NRWA Board of Directors as Written Communications Chair.
- Recipient of the 2017 NRWA Industry Hero Award.
- Member of NCRW Certification Committee and Official Grader of NCRW-candidate documents.
- Creator and sole instructor of the NRWA Writing Excellence resume-writing online training program.
- Recognized trainer and speaker at regional and national conferences, job fairs, networking events, businesses and schools on numerous career management and job search topics
- Federal Résumé Writer and Career Coach.
- Certified DISC Administrator, with access to powerful behavioral assessment tools that guide career decision-making, management and team building, and interview strategies.
- Résumés and cover letter published in more than a dozen books by some of the leaders in the career coaching and resume writing industry.
- Skilled in electronic job search tools and techniques, including keyword optimization for résumés and cover letters, ATS-friendly formatting, job board navigation, and online applications.
- Specialized experience working with career changers as well as those with potential employment barriers.
- Recipient of two prestigious Toast of the Résumé Industry (TORI) Awards for Best Retiree Résumé for Re-Entry and Best Creative Résumé.
A Message from Norine Dagliano:
What’s in a name?
On April 10, 1975, I began the most important job I would ever do in my life. The hours were long and I wasn’t earning a salary. There were no weekends off and calling in sick was never an option. In spite of these shortcomings, it has been the most challenging and rewarding job I have ever done… or will ever do.
This is the day I became a parent.
Over the years my children have been the driving force behind every decision I made, every path I chose. Like a string on a kite, they have guided me into the wind. They trusted me when I did not know where I was going and what I was doing. They have given me unconditional love, even at times when I did not feel lovable. They have made me laugh and made me cry. At times I lost my patience with them, and at other times I was so overcome with pride and emotion that I could not express myself at all. When times were hard and I lost faith in myself, I would reflect on them and realize that I had the power to make wonderful things happen. They have been the mirror that reflects back to me all I am capable of accomplishing.
I dedicate my business to my children – Erika, Kathryn, Max (ekm) – my inspirations. As I reach and grow and master life’s challenges, my greatest desire is that, in doing so, I will in turn inspire them.
ekm Inspirations is about them and about me…
…and about those I hope to inspire to achieve career satisfaction and success.