LinkedIn Profile Critique & Recommendations
You’ve taken the time to develop your LinkedIn Profile, but not sure it presents you well or is getting you the attention you want and deserve. LinkedIn is constantly evolving; to ensure that your LinkedIn profile is in sync with the changes and industry best practices, contact ekm Inspirations to have it critiqued by a leading career services professional.
With a LinkedIn Profile Critique, you’ll connect with Norine by phone or Skype as she talks you through the various sections of your profile and provides you with feedback (good and bad) on the following:
- Professional headline, photo, and URL: What do they reveal about you and your brand?
- Summary: Does it tell a compelling story of who you are, where you have been, and what you can offer your connections?
- Experience content and format: Is it keyword optimized, are your job duties clearly summarized; have you highlighted some of your key accomplishments?
- Skills & Expertise list: Have you populated this section with skills and expertise that are highly valued in your profession or industry? Are your getting endorsements from your connections for skills you want to emphasize most?
- Network Recommendations: Are the quantity and quality of your written recommendations up to par?
- Optional sections: Have you joined the right groups, included your publications and presentations, showcased your talents using slide share, and is there more you can do?
- Profile Privacy Settings: Is your profile visible to the right audience? Do you know who is viewing your profile? Are your email notifications and member communications manageable?
Norine will answer your basic questions about LinkedIn and recommend print and online resources that will provide further direction for enhancing your profile. The fee for this one-hour critiquing session is $150 and includes a LinkedIn Check List customized to address your needs.