Custom Designed Résumés
You’re in the market for a new job,
but first you need to get your resume in order.
Or maybe not.
Before you decide to invest in a professionally written resume, consider the following questions:
- What positions are you targeting? (job titles and industries)
- What do companies in your target market need to meet their business challenges and thrive?
- What are your 3 strongest job skills/areas of expertise?
- What problems are you best at solving?
- What do you believe sets you apart from other professionals with similar skills and backgrounds?
- If there were only 3 things you could share with an employer about your knowledge, skills, abilities, talents and background, what would they be?
If you can answer all of these questions… Great!
Scroll down to read how we can work together in creating a one-of-a-kind resume that sells your skills and talents and set you apart from the competition.
Feeling a little stuck?
If you think being “open” is the best approach to questions 1 and 2, or you are having trouble defining your goals, identifying your skills, and describing what makes you unique,
learn how I can help you Get Unstuck.
Résumé Writing Services & Fees
A professionally written and uniquely designed resume will help you recognize your unique talents, illustrate your value, boost your self-esteem, and invite interviews. When you contract with ekm Inspirations to design your résumé, you will receive the following:
- Comprehensive consultation (in person or on the phone) to extract the key information pertaining to your employment experience, education, skills, and accomplishments.
- Collaborative strategizing to determine what to include, what to leave out, and how to present the content in a way that catches the reader and draws him in.
- Your résumé written by an award-winning, Nationally Certified Résumé Writer (NCRW) who is obsessive about correct grammar and punctuation, understands effective branding and marketing techniques and knows what employers want.
- A keyword-optimized document that ensures your resume is searchable by recruiters and will score high with the applicant tracking system (ATS) software employers use to screen and rank applicants.
- An electronic copy of your resume in Plain Text/ATS-friendly format for online applications and job boards
- Matching letterhead to compliment your mailed correspondence
- Customized reference list that complements your resume design
- A copy of my eBook A Job Seeker’s Guide to Getting the Highest ROI From Your Résumé, full of valuable tips and resources to help you diversify your job search activities and land a position sooner.
Because individuals have unique needs and requirements, there is no “set fee” for having me design your résumé. The complexity of your work history; the need to address possible employment barriers; your desire to make a career change, and other factors impact on the amount of time that goes into creating a document.
As a frame of reference, my fees for a basic resume service, as outlined above, begin at $457 for new grads and entry-level employees, with prices for experienced professionals and executives ranging from $697 to $897.
For a no-obligation review and price quote:
Email me a copy of your current resume and 2-3 job announcements that represent the types of positions you are targeting. I will evaluate your resume against your target jobs, note it’s strengths and weaknesses and prepare/send you a custom proposal with quoted fee for rewriting or enhancing your resume.
Click here to see samples of my work